June 26, 2008

ASIAN MARKETS GTI

I'm writting these lines after european markets closing bell, but american markets are still working.

This morning I wake up with the asian markets closing mostly green. It was not exactly what one could be expecting from my yesterday's post. But most of the markets has only modest gains, Japan even closed below the previous close.

The winners were Australian and Chinese stock markets, with indexes rising more than 1%, but these movements were not enougth to change my view on these markets. GTI remains bearish for these two markets.

But they aren't alone. All the asian indexes I monitor have the GTI (Global Trader Indicator) below 0, so one can expect that more red ink will be used to describe markets in teh following days.

India's SENSEX and Hang Seng Index are the more bearish markets with GTI at -0.16.
Russian RTSI $ with a GTI of -0.01 is the less bearish market in the asian continent.

Please remember that I don't monitor all the asian markets. For the list of monitored markets see my previous post: http://professor1x2.blogspot.com/2008/06/asian-financial-markets-gti.html

I hope to get better news soon!

No comments:

Want to know more?

Must have books!!!